A lot of people are curious about hypnotherapy. Clinical hypnotherapy helps change problem behaviours and challenges that people have in their lives.
- Be asleep or unconscious.
- Tell me your deepest secrets.
- Do anything against your moral, religious or ethical values.
- In control.
- Pleasantly and comfortably relaxed with your eyes closed.
- Awake and aware of what is happening around you.
- Simply guide you to help you get rid of those issues you want to address.
Hypnosis is a natural state
And we all naturally go into hypnosis trance at times.
- What about those times you’re driving a familiar route and you don’t remember driving the last couple of miles?
- Staring into space and daydreaming?
- Getting lost in music or a book you love?
Will I be able to be hypnotised?
The short answer is ‘Yes’. Anyone who can relax or sleep (which is everyone in varying degrees!) and wants to be hypnotised can be hypnotised.
What can hypnotherapy help with?
Hypnotherapy can help with many of our challenges and problem behaviours.
Some issues you have may just be symptoms of an underlying problem. By working through a therapy plan together we can make the changes you need.